WhatsApp launched setup files for Desktop
WhatsApp is one of the most popular chatting app for last few years for Android, IOS and Windows Phone as well. But there was a problem that you can’t use it from desktop. Later it has been implemented a web based connection, that is through browser you can use it. Now a complete setup file is available in the market through which you can install WhatsApp in your computer and can use it without help of any web browser. Provided your Data/Wi-Fi connection must be enabled on your smartphone.
Go through the following steps and use your favorite WhatsApp from desktop
- Open the browser and go to the following links https://www.whatsapp.com/download/
- Download the setup file as per your computer’s operating system, i.e. Windows 7/8/10 for 32 bits or 64 bits or Mac Os.
- Then install it in your computer and start the program, a “QR code” will appear.
- Now open WhatsApp on your smartphone and go to the menu option.
- Then go to the “WhatsApp Web” option and click on the “+” button at the top right corner.
- A QR code scanner will open, now scan the “QR code” from desktop screen.
- Now it will sync your WhatsApp account and you can see all the chat history and contacts from your desktop.